- Papika, the Manic Pixie Dream Girl — lystlesse
- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
Tag Archives: Sono Hanabira
Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu, much like its predecessor to Amakute Hoshiku no Torokeru Chuu (Sweet Enchanting Kisses), is a fast-paced, character-driven short. The first scene opens inside Takako’s home right in the middle of a fight brewing between a … Continue reading
Tenshi no Hanabira Zome opens with the delicate sounds of bristles softly brushing against paper. Surrounded by admirers, Shizuku is a skilled calligraphy writer focused on her art in silence. She is perfect in almost every way: beautiful, smart, athletic, artistic, … Continue reading
Just about eighteen months ago, I celebrated my 100th blog post. I’m not a very prolific writer, and so it was kind of a big deal. Now this is post 200.
Much like its sister games, Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chuu, the seventh visual novel in the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo (A Kiss for the Petals) series, focuses on the cute fluffy yuri relationship of two girls. However, unlike its prequels, Hoshikute … Continue reading
Today is the day I have been waiting for for the last couple of weeks. The ninth installment of Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo is finally released… Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chuu (あまくておとなのとろけるちゅう) will be my early Christmas gift. Most … Continue reading