- Papika, the Manic Pixie Dream Girl — lystlesse
- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
Tag Archives: NanoFate
Yuri – A Subtle or Pure Love?
by Kai. In yuri franchises, there are undeniably ones where the girls love each other to the utmost affection, and they themselves even admit and confess to their lovers. Other yuri media prefer subtle hints to pure confessions. Which would … Continue reading
Edited: 9/15/09 Kind of another filler post? Lately, I haven’t really been watching too much anime… I just haven’t really came across anything that’s made me very excited. On the other hand, I’ve been reading a lot of yuri mangas, … Continue reading