- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
- On Kaori Yuki and Gothic Horror
Tag Archives: K-On!
by Shance and Yi. Yi: Shance and I are back to chat a bit about another element of anime couture and character designs. In the past, we have discussed Nekomimi and Hime Cut. In this colloquium, we will talk about … Continue reading
Foreword Some time ago, I wrote a brief history of how anime became a huge part of life in the context of my cultural backgrounds and real-life social interactions. (It might be nice to read that post first.) A year later, … Continue reading
Some time ago, I tweeted about a lovely yuri K-ON! doujinshi featuring a very unlikely pair, Tachibana Himeko and Hirasawa Yui.  Just read a super rare and cute K-On! yuri doujin featuring Yui x Himeko. Adorable!! http://twitpic.com/3ii3yd — Yi … Continue reading