- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
- On Kaori Yuki and Gothic Horror
- Adventure, Books, Cake, Pina
- The Aesthetics behind Eyes Concealment: Long Bangs
Tag Archives: Hello Kitty
by AJtheFourth. Regardless of what one decides to wear, and regardless of whether one is actively aware of it or not, one projects an image to those who see them. Without ever speaking, one’s clothing informs passersby of one’s personality, … Continue reading
In 2008, Lady Gaga shocked the entertainment industry with her catchy music, fashion sense, and outrageous personality to quickly rise to stardom.