- Papika, the Manic Pixie Dream Girl — lystlesse
- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
Tag Archives: ending
Over the weekend, with a bit of hesitation and a lot of curiosity, I started reading Usagi Drop. People had warned me against the manga when I first finished the anime adaptation. I was thoroughly impressed by the short twelve-episode … Continue reading
Ore no Imouto will soon come to an end. Deservedly one of the more discussed anime of this season, it touches on several different themes: sibling complex, closet hobby, otaku culture, and even a bit of harem.  Ore no … Continue reading
Some time ago, I wrote a post about the fashion sense in K-On!! In that post, I lamented a lack of different pretty clothes in the second season. With successive episodes of K-On!!, I have since changed my opinion. K-On!! … Continue reading
I rarely post anything on movies, but I feel compelled to write about Inception ever since I stepped out of the theatre. Inception is simply a beautiful film that will undoubtedly inspire discussions for years. Not only that, it really makes the … Continue reading
I hesitated before making this post, simply because I am sure all about K-On has been said. Still, I wanted to write something after viewing K-On!… so yea… I will keep it short and concise though.