- Papika, the Manic Pixie Dream Girl — lystlesse
- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
Tag Archives: blogging
Has it really been that long? Mid-April. That was the last time I wrote a post in sincerity—a quick colloquium on Nekomimi, and with the help of a guest nonetheless. The last time I completed a piece alone was even … Continue reading
As most of you know by now, I am in Taiwan. It has been quite a drastic change at this stage of my life; so drastic, in fact, that I am finding it increasingly difficult to do all the things … Continue reading
Just another not-so-small update on my personal life.
This post is a personal note on some changes to come in my life.