If you have any comments or just want to say hi, you could contact me by posting in the comments under my entries. Hehe, seeing comments would make my day.

For those with comments specific to a post (for example, trouble playing Hanabira or Saya no Uta), I would love it if you could post in the comments of the respective posts rather than contacting me directly. This way, others will be able to both benefit from your comments as well as contribute their own responses.

If you would like to contact me privately about anything, you can simply use the contact form below.

I am also quite active on Twitter. My account is yihsieh321. If you have a Twitter account as well, tweeting @yihsieh321 is probably the quickest way to get a reply.

Contact Form