- Papika, the Manic Pixie Dream Girl — lystlesse
- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
Category Archives: Yuri Anime and Manga
I first read Sorairo Girlfriend right around the time I finished Blue Friend. Though not nearly as overwhelming as the latter, this cute yuri manga nevertheless offers a compelling and, at times, emotional read. Set in high school where people are … Continue reading
Blue Friend is an incredibly compelling yuri drama. In only seven chapters, this short story manages to create wonderful fluffy moments, then violently rend my heart and make me cry. The powerful manga evokes the full range of emotions, from … Continue reading
Strike Witches 2 is the sequel to the infamous pants-less Strike Witches. Like its prequel, the series follows Miyafuji Yoshika and the 501st squad in a world war against the Neuroi. In season two, the eleven witches of 501st are … Continue reading
Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke Girls’ Academy is a yuri manga I have been following for a while now. It truly lives up to its passionate title. And I love it for that.