- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
- On Kaori Yuki and Gothic Horror
Category Archives: K-On!
Some time ago, I tweeted about a lovely yuri K-ON! doujinshi featuring a very unlikely pair, Tachibana Himeko and Hirasawa Yui.  Just read a super rare and cute K-On! yuri doujin featuring Yui x Himeko. Adorable!! http://twitpic.com/3ii3yd — Yi … Continue reading
To call K-On!! the best anime of the year is a bold claim, but a claim I firmly stand by. Indeed, considering the anime’s influence and ubiquity, I think it is fair to say that 2010 belonged to K-On! Of … Continue reading
The power of context in creating epidemics has often been the focus of social dynamic studies. This is hardly a new concept. Comedies are almost always funnier with friends; thrillers more enjoyable in groups. Similarly, the contexts in which we … Continue reading
Some time ago, I wrote a post about the fashion sense in K-On!! In that post, I lamented a lack of different pretty clothes in the second season. With successive episodes of K-On!!, I have since changed my opinion. K-On!! … Continue reading