For me, one of the better things about being in Taiwan is the cheap and good foods either from restaurants or from the numerous kiosks that litter almost every street.
- Memory and Musubi in Your Name — lystlesse
- The cyberpunk cities of Tsutomu Nihei’s Blame! — lystlesse
- Re:Zero: Camera Shots and Angles in the Foot Fetish Scene — lystlesse
- Breakaway Phenomenon and Escapism in Amanchu! — lystlesse
- Witchcraft and Occult Philosophy in Flying Witch — lystlesse
- I’m moving to a new blog!
- Silver Spoon, Animals, and Ethics
- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
- On Kaori Yuki and Gothic Horror