- Adventure, Books, Cake, Pina
- The Aesthetics behind Eyes Concealment: Long Bangs
- Tales from Egypt
- Natsuiro Kiseski: A Summer-Colored Miracle
- Bespectacled: Clearly Seeing the Appeal of Megane
- Personal Note: My Weekend in California
- A Short Discourse on Centaur Wardrobe
- K-On! (Movie) Review – The Denouement of Two Seasons
- Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing
- Successful Dress: Joshiraku’s Personality Costuming
Tag Archives: Touhou
I spent the last weekend back in California. This trip was not an easy one to make. I left on Friday morning—following a string midterms before—exhausted, sleepy, and worried about the unfinished paperwork that needed to be done already and … Continue reading
Has it really been that long? Mid-April. That was the last time I wrote a post in sincerity—a quick colloquium on Nekomimi, and with the help of a guest nonetheless. The last time I completed a piece alone was even … Continue reading
As most of you know by now, I am in Taiwan. It has been quite a drastic change at this stage of my life; so drastic, in fact, that I am finding it increasingly difficult to do all the things … Continue reading
Just another not-so-small update on my personal life.
This post is a personal note on some changes to come in my life.