- On Kaori Yuki and Gothic Horror
- Adventure, Books, Cake, Pina
- The Aesthetics behind Eyes Concealment: Long Bangs
- Tales from Egypt
- Natsuiro Kiseski: A Summer-Colored Miracle
- Bespectacled: Clearly Seeing the Appeal of Megane
- Personal Note: My Weekend in California
- A Short Discourse on Centaur Wardrobe
- K-On! (Movie) Review – The Denouement of Two Seasons
- Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing
Tag Archives: horror
The above spread caught my attention. How terrifying! How grotesque! How… curious! The apparent cannibalistic giants devour helpless humans in a terrific scene of violence and ugliness. These are typical of Shingeki no Kyojin.
As a kid, I went through an occult-obsessed phase. I had a series of ten books that go into vast details on the supernatural and pseudosciences. As ridiculous as some of the anecdotes and ideas are, they nevertheless instilled in … Continue reading
For many, summer brings a lot of associations: trips to the beach, ice creams, endless boba, or maybe even a fleeting romance. For me, part of summer always invariably involves ghost stories. There is nothing more chilling than a cold … Continue reading
In my spare time, I love reading movie reviews and entertainment magazines. Several days ago, a wonderful article in Entertainment Weekly reviewed A Nightmare on Elm Street. Though the article is largely irrelevant to anime, it raised an interesting idea … Continue reading
Junji Ito is a famous name among horror mangaka. I absolutely love his works. After reading Uzumaki, I went out and searched for many of his other stories.