- Summer Musings I: Jiufen
- Tari Tari: On Passion
- On Kaori Yuki and Gothic Horror
- Adventure, Books, Cake, Pina
- The Aesthetics behind Eyes Concealment: Long Bangs
- Tales from Egypt
- Natsuiro Kiseski: A Summer-Colored Miracle
- Bespectacled: Clearly Seeing the Appeal of Megane
- Personal Note: My Weekend in California
- A Short Discourse on Centaur Wardrobe
Tag Archives: blog
This post is a personal note on some changes to come in my life.
A legend once claimed that a wish would be granted to one who makes a thousand cranes. There have been many stories based around this myth. And once in while, someone will fold a thousand cranes in the sincerest hope … Continue reading
Just about eighteen months ago, I celebrated my 100th blog post. I’m not a very prolific writer, and so it was kind of a big deal. Now this is post 200.
Just a few quick notes about what’s going on. Life Update I’m back in California!! It seems like I’m flying so much lately. I’m not sure exactly how long I’ll stay in the US this time, but I’ll take the … Continue reading